Go Cruelty Free
Do you ever find yourself questioning how to go cruelty free, or more specifically, what skincare, cosmetics and household products you should purchase, and whether or not they are tested on animals? If you’re shaking your head “Yes!” please keep reading.
You Can Help End Animal Testing
Eating plant based or vegan recipes alone is an excellent way to fuel your body, positively impact the planet and save millions of innocent lives, which is highly commendable. However, did you know that in the US alone, more than 100 million innocent animals are tormented and killed each year for animal testing purposes? The good news is, you can help change this horrifying fact.
Innocent Animals Need Your Help
More than any other industry, the cosmetics industry is responsible for the majority of animal abuse and testing worldwide. By switching to cruelty free products you can help support companies that take a stand against animal testing. Want to stand up against companies that practice unnecessary animal testing? You can, join our Weekly Update to learn how.
Lies The Cosmetic Industry Tells You Everyday
Cruelty free shopping can be very misleading if you don’t know the truth about animal testing laws. Our Weekly Update is designed to teach you the truth about animal testing laws so you can make informed purchases when shopping for cruelty free products.
Learn everything you need to know to find products you can trust.
Cruelty Free vs Not Tested On Animals vs Vegan
Cruelty-Free & Not Tested On Animals Claims
When a company claims it is “Cruelty-Free” or “Not Tested on Animals” this implies they do not test their products on any animals. In a perfect world these products would never be tested on animals, yet they often are.
Vegan products, however, are defined by their ingredients. Just like you can be assured your vegan dish is prepared without animal products, you can be certain that a vegan faux fur jacket is made without animal harming animals. Vegan home and body products fall into this same category. They are formulated without animal products or by-products. The term vegan specifcially implies anything that doesn’t contain any animal-derived products.
The Harsh Reality
Vegan products, while they may not contain any animal products or by-products, are not always considered a smart option. Why? Just because a product is Vegan, doesn’t automatically imply that the company doesn’t test the formula on animals. Sometimes they do. 😑
Marketing vs Reality
While you may think a product with a “Cruelty Free” or “Not Tested on Animals” label should be enough proof that it’s not tested on animals, right? Wrong.
There are currently no laws regulating the terms “Cruelty-Free” and “Not Tested On Animals”.
What You Can Do
The truth is, any company can claim their products are “Cruelty Free” or “Not Tested On Animals” yet still be tested on animals. Don’t make the mistake of buying these products and inadvertently supporting animal testing!
Sign up for our Weekly Update unlock a list of brands that have verified they truly never test on animals, and to always be first to know when new or existing brands are added to the list!
The Benefits of Joining the Weekly Update
Each week you will receive an exclusive email with information you can trust. We collaborate with brands that have proven they never test on animals, and we share their products with you. You’ll also be first to know when all the best cruelty free products go on sale so you can stock up on your favorites! Bonus: we’ll send you our newest, most delicious vegan recipes once a week too!
Discover The Best, Verified Cruelty-Free Products + the Freshest Vegan Recipes!
Exclusive Information + Limited Time Offers
As a bonus for joining you’ll also receive a series of emails written to help you uncover the 5 Cruelty Free Shopping Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making and The Biggest Lies The Cosmetics Industry Is Telling You.
Only Available To Subscribers
These emails are only available to subscribers so don’t miss out! Sign up now and begin learning which products you can trust and where you can find the best deals each week.
If for any reason you join the free Weekly Report and don’t love it you can cancel your subscription at any time, no questions asked. We won’t judge!
Mouth-Watering Vegan Recipes
Plus! As a subscriber you’ll also receive one additional weekly email with all of our best, most mouth-watering, easy vegan recipes! What are you waiting for? Click this link to join for free now!
What You’ll Get When You Join The Weekly Update
- Immediately upon joining you’ll receive an email to confirm your subscription plus a request that you add Vegan Test Kitchen. Adding us to your email contact list will guarantee you receive all the emails directly in your main inbox! Make sure to check your spam or junk folder if you don’t see this email right away, occasionally it may get diverted by your email provider to the wrong inbox.
- Next, you’ll discover a second email in your inbox with a list of our favorite, verified cruelty-free products so you can begin shopping right away! We’ll also share one easy way for you to tell whether or not a product truly is not tested on animals.
- Over the next 6 days you’ll receive one email a day that will teach you the 5 Cruelty Free Shopping Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making. Plus helpful tips on how to find cruelty free products you can trust go forward and where to buy them.
- The following week you’ll uncover The 7 Biggest Lies The Cosmetics Industry Is Telling You. Just like the week before, you’ll receive one email a day.
- These emails are broken up over 14 days because no one loves information overload, am I right?! We’ll keep your reading short and sweet. That’s a promise!
Week 3 and Beyond
- Once the initial 2 weeks of emails ends, you’ll receive one weekly email with our favorite new Cruelty Free products and tips on where to find many of them on sale! Who doesn’t like a good sale, right?
- Plus, you’ll receive an additional email at the end of each week with all of our newest, most popular vegan recipes so you can always have fresh, inspiring, seasonal recipes to cook!
Go Cruelty Free + Help End Animal Testing
Are you excited yet? I hope so! Go cruelty free and join nearly 16,000 other subscribers to help save innocent lives that depend on you.
Who You’ll Help
Each year more than 100 million innocent animals are tormented and killed for animal testing purposes. The following is a list of animals that are forced to endure unimaginable pain, suffering and ultimately, death everyday.
- Guinea pigs
Click here to join the Weekly Update and go cruelty free now.