Uncover The Truth About Cruelty Free Shopping
In today’s society, marketing products to meet sales quotas allows companies you know and love to make false claims every day. And it’s legal. Shopping for cruelty free products can be confusing if you don’t know the truth about animal testing laws. Our Weekly Update teaches you the truth about current animal testing laws so you can make qualified, informed purchases the next time you’re shopping for cruelty free products.
The Weekly Update will teach you everything you need to know to find and identify verified cruelty free products that you can trust for weeks and years to come.
Cruelty Free vs Not Tested On Animals vs Vegan Products
By definition cruelty-free products are not tested on animals. Supposedly. Vegan products, however, are defined by their ingredients. Just as you can be certain that a vegan meal is prepared without animal products, you can be assured that a vegan faux leather jacket is made without animal products. Vegan cosmetic, home and body products fall into this same category. They are formulated without animal products or by-products. The term vegan specifically implies anything that doesn’t contain any animal-derived products.
So what’s the problem? Not all Vegan products are cruelty-free. 😑
While you may think a product with a label that clearly states it is “Cruelty-Free” or “Not Tested on Animals” is safe to purchase, think again. Since there are no laws preventing companies from proving they don’t test their products on animals, many do actually test their products on animals, without informing their customers. Or, they hire 3rd party companies to do the testing. Others purchase ingredients that have been tested on animals. Some build factories and create products in countries that require animal testing of their products. Sign up for the Weekly Update to get a list of companies that do and don’t practice animal testing now.
There are currently no laws regulating the terms “Cruelty-Free” and “Not Tested On Animals”.
Don’t make the mistake of buying these misleading products!
What You’ll Get When You Join The Weekly Update
- Immediately upon joining you’ll receive an email to confirm your subscription plus a request that you add Vegan Test Kitchen. Adding us to your email contact list will guarantee you receive all the emails directly in your main inbox! Make sure to check your spam or junk folder if you don’t see this email right away, occasionally it may get diverted by your email provider to the wrong inbox.
- Next, you’ll discover a second email in your inbox with a list of our favorite, verified cruelty-free products so you can begin shopping right away! We’ll also share one easy way for you to tell whether or not a product truly is not tested on animals.
- Over the next 6 days you’ll receive one email a day that will teach you the 5 Cruelty Free Shopping Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making. Plus helpful tips on how to find cruelty free products you can trust go forward and where to buy them.
- The following week you’ll uncover The 7 Biggest Lies The Cosmetics Industry Is Telling You. Just like the week before, you’ll receive one email a day.
- These emails are broken up over 14 days because no one loves information overload, am I right?! We’ll keep your reading short and sweet. That’s a promise!
Week 3 and Beyond
- Once the initial 2 weeks of emails ends, you’ll receive one weekly email with our favorite new Cruelty Free products and tips on where to find many of them on sale! Who doesn’t like a good sale, right?
- Plus, you’ll receive an additional email at the end of each week with all of our newest, most popular vegan recipes so you can always have fresh, inspiring, seasonal recipes to cook!
Are you excited yet?
We hope so! Join nearly 16,000 other Weekly Update subscribers to unlock all the best cruelty free products and tastiest vegan recipes now! 😃
Help put an end to animal testing.
Join the Weekly Update now.